Next Thread
Print Thread
#594680 26/10/16 09:17 AM
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Starting a new game to test out the patch I noticed something weird with the drundae oranges quest.

In my new file I went straight for the kitchen, but then I noticed something weird. When I got there the lizard who stole the oranges (the dreamer) was standing in front of Griff, postering him for drundae. At first I figured that he just hadn't stolen the oranges yet, and did that because Griff blew him off, but then I noticed that Amyro was already in his cage, being held for the theft.

So if the dreamer has already (according to the quest parameters) stolen the oranges, why the heck is is postering Griff for more and not fast asleep chasing dreams on the beach? It seems to make no sense to script him having this interaction with Griff, if he has already stolen the oranges and Amyro has already been imprisoned as the suspect.

journeyman
journeyman
I think the problem has more to do with that he sleeps forever after talking to Griff. it wouldn't be so strange for him to have already stolen the drundae, but still pester Griff for drundae so it wouldn't be obvious he had stolen it. but then he goes and sleeps forever. he should at least get up every once in a while to pester Griff again

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Yes I supposed that could be an explanation. It just doesn't "feel" like the explanation if you understand how I mean.
It would be really meat if the dreamer was scripted to act as if he was trying to cover up his theft, but as its currently implemented his interaction with Griff only seems out of place and inconsistent.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard