Print Thread
#601620 01/04/17 06:27 PM
P
Pimpel Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Will we get the ability to customize the starter classes more?
Every time i start a new game i spend a lot of time on the character screen to plan skills and maybe more important, talents for the rest of the team.
Early level you can not waste any talent point and i like to have all skills and talents like thievery, leadership, barter and persuasion divided on the right toons.
Can we get followers with a clean state so we can set the points our self? Only maybe select base skill on the meny. (like 1 point in aero, geo, warfare, scoundrel etc and just leave the point and talents open for us to set our self. this so they have a starter weapon).

Last edited by Pimpel; 01/04/17 06:29 PM.

Amberstar
Pimpel #601621 01/04/17 06:34 PM
veteran
veteran
You mean full customization of the companions and not just picking their class? Yeah, I'd like that too. But after they gave us the partial customization, maybe that was enough for most people and they won't see the need to go farther.

Pimpel #601624 01/04/17 07:14 PM
C
C
Seriously, less baked in people in game and more full customization. Playing the "story" prebuilts should only force race and their look

Pimpel #601625 01/04/17 07:24 PM
veteran
veteran
The class should only decide the combat skills.

Attributes and social skills should be unused, so you can distribute them yourself. Pretty annoying if every NPC has taken Bartering frown

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
The class should only decide the combat skills.

Attributes and social skills should be unused, so you can distribute them yourself. Pretty annoying if every NPC has taken Bartering frown

Heck, even just leaving social skills unused would be a nice balance between customizability and minimizing early decision overload. It's not like a couple of non-ideal attributes are going to mean much in a few levels, whereas civil points are much more valuable.

Pimpel #601646 02/04/17 08:11 AM
N
old hand
old hand
N
I will say some of the starting classes seem oddly optimized and sometimes bad.

Witch is bad... But that is because Necromancy REALLY doesn't benefit a backline... And the contamination combo is not only risky but it doesn't pay off...

Shapeshifter is WEIRD in that it uses a Spear but doesn't benefit strongly from one... and instead splits its pool up as a pure class. Given the spear is the worst weapon type in the game (TERRIBLE compatibility all around), I almost think the Shifter has it.

The MOST I can assume is it exists to get use out of all the shifter's skills... given there is SOME hints it will use Dex and Strength (though currently it only uses Strength)

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard