Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have completed playing Divinity 2 Ego Draconis original version with level 35, 250K gold, 80 skill points,1200 hp and around 600 mana also my armour rating for all 3 resistence is around 70-75% . i have got the Dragon Knight Saga but the save says its outdated. is there no way to import the save from Ego draconis to DKS to continue In FOV. i was unable to find a seperate copy of FOV anywhere. Is the ED original game save compatible with any FOV or Developers cut edition i know it does not work with DKS.

Last edited by Demi-God; 29/04/17 11:50 AM.
Support
Support

Unfortunately, there is no way to import your character from D2:ED into DKS or the Developer's Cut release. The original D2:ED saves are not compatible with either, just the separate release of FoV (which, as you found, is not available any more) installed along with the original release.

You can start a new level 35 character at the beginning of the Flames of Vengeance section of the game, though. You wouldn't have the same inventory or equipment (though that would be upgraded relatively soon anyway) and the battle tower servants would be chosen randomly (there are alternates in Aleroth), but could otherwise recreate the character.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
thanks i guess i will start off with DKS from beginning.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard