Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#604569 01/06/17 12:20 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
It appears to me there were a few undocumented changes in the latest patch. Maybe these were changed earlier but I can't find anything.

What a Rush's AP recovery/maximum bonus threshold was bumped up from 30% to 50% of your max vitality. This almost makes it solid, but even 60% wouldn't be too high.

Not sure if this a bug or even changed behavior, but does Far Out Man not effect AOE skills anymore?

Also not sure if this was also always the case, but does Glass Cannon ignore AP recovery maluses like slowed?

The Radeka fight was completely redone. More zombies, no skeletons, and some other fun enemies. Can't tell if it's harder or easier, but seems harder (and it was already a fairly tough fight.) Then again I tried it at level 4 so couldn't tell :P

Slane is also a level 15 dragon now. Suppose you could still kill him while he's chained up, but not sure you could take him down otherwise.

Many enemies have new skills or different behaviors. Gareth seemed to only use ranged spells and stay on a distance for me.

Any other undocumented changes I missed?

Last edited by Baardvark; 01/06/17 12:22 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
We're discussing it in another topic, but it seems the murdered body on the starting ship has Adrenaline, and Atutsa's Leg no longer gives you Fortify (though we're not sure if this is a bug or intended).

Last edited by LaughingLeader; 02/06/17 11:09 PM. Reason: Fixed link?
old hand
old hand
Link Click = frown

File not found: scripts/Number604561.inc.php

Broken Link? What is the thread titled?

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
enthusiast
enthusiast
Sorry. Not sure how the link broke. Should work now. It's the "Elf Corpse Eater" topic.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard