Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vignarg Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Unless I just suck at finding it (which is definitely plausible), I can't load a specific game from the main menu. I have to continue my adventure, and then I can load any game. It'd be nice to be able to do this from the main menu.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
You certainly could in DOS EE. In DOS 2 you can't.

I assumed it was because menu was not finished, but yes it would be nice if it made a return.

Vignarg Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Ok so I'm not crazy lol. I seriously started/deleted this post like 3x because I was like "no ... I have to have missed it. There's simply no way it doesn't exist. I'm just blind."

addict
addict
Actually, you can. If you hit "campaign" on top of "load", it will take you to another smaller menu, and from there you can hit "load game". I was able to do that, unless they changed it you should be able to as well.

Vignarg Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Oh snap, you're right! Well ok, 2 out of 3 of us didn't find it ... but you're right, it IS there. Very nice - thanks!

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by UnderworldHades
Actually, you can. If you hit "campaign" on top of "load", it will take you to another smaller menu, and from there you can hit "load game". I was able to do that, unless they changed it you should be able to as well.
So you can, thanks.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard