Next Thread
Print Thread
#608224 29/08/17 05:47 AM
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I think a cool, immersive feature for this game would be to have a built in codex / bestiary that can be accessed from your Log / Journal screen.

Think kind of the way Dragon Age: Origins did it. Basically you see a screen with a bunch of blank mysterious slots and, when you encounter and defeat an enemy in the game that you haven't beaten before, it updates your codex with the entry of that creature in your codex. You then go in, click on the name, see a rotatable 3D model of the creature and read a brief description of how it fits into the world of Rivellon.

Last edited by Shapeshifter777; 29/08/17 05:48 AM.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Would have been nice to have the Blackwood's Bestiary info in the game, but I think its too late to include in development if its not already included.

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
True. Here's to hoping it's already there. It's something that's always added immersion for me.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Yea that's great idea. Maybe they will add it for enhanced edition, if there will ever be one.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard