Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#608846 02/09/17 11:48 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Will I be able to add pre-recorded voice audio to the NPC's that I create in the GM mode?

And since my skill in code is, well, lacking. Will there be an easy way to add it?

Becoming a Lich is the easy part, figuring out how to reconstruct my flesh well, that takes patience.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Good question.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
stranger
stranger
I was wondering the same thing. It'd be neat to record our own audio for GM, rather than having to read everything, or be read everything by the GM. That way he/she can prep other voices/sound effects for character dialogue. Could be interesting.

stranger
stranger
Hmmm...Wondering if anyone has an answer to this. I have yet to see any response, and can't seem to find an option in GM-Mode nor the Game Engine 2. Granted I'm not super familiar with it, but if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be sweeeeeeet. ^_^

I wish we could have multiple GMs. One of my favourite ways to run a DnD campaign is to have 2 GMs. One is the 'main' GM, who handles a lot of the narrative, treasure, etc.; and then there's an 'evil' GM, who handles the enemies in combat and the balancing/structure of the fights themselves.

This game could really benefit from allowing multiple GMs and allowing higher party sizes.

stranger
stranger
Any update on the OP question?

I'd like to know if either the GM-Mode or the Divinity Engine 2 supports the use of adding your own customer audio to the game.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard