Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
In GM mode I was going through mechanics to better learn what builds I'd like to do and I found Living Armor (add 35% of all healing you receive by skills or consumables to your magic armor) to sound really awesome with my potential undead tank

well, it doesn't work for the poison spells or poison potions. I bumped a character w/o undead talent to 300% fire resist and walked through fire and hit myself with fire skills - no effect

the hydrosophist healing spells do work
healing potions do work
walking over blessed fire surface even works!!

so, seems that the Living Armor talent was somehow hard coded to only work with things that are supposed to be healing you

/sadface

edit: also mosquito swarm doesn't work (tested on non-undead character just to be sure)

Last edited by Alkalurops; 14/09/17 08:29 PM.
N
old hand
old hand
N
This is because resistance healing and Necromancy are considered "Necromantic" so to speak.

They even ignore the Undead Trait.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
It's because you need healing from skills or consumables, poison potions should work, using a poison skill should work (on target).

I believe blessed surfaces count as they are only created by spells?

I don't know if they do work, I'd have to check to verify.

A
stranger
stranger
A
sooo... is it working with poison or not? and is it bug or intended?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Yeah, I'd really appreciate an answer on this also. I was trying a death knight build focused around this and necromancy and I got a fair ways in before I realized it wasn't working (at first I thought I just needed magic armor gear equipped, etc).

Would really like to know if this is a bug or working as intended.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard