Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
I am working on creating custom characters to add to the GM mode. I copied the SYS_NPC_Portrait_A level into my mod, set my portrait generation trigger on my new custom character to one of the triggers in the level, and attempted to render character portraits. I received the following error message from doing so, but I do not have the wherewithal to understand it. Would anyone be willing to take a quick look at it and see where I might be going wrong? Hopefully working through problems like these will help others to understand how to create their own custom characters as well. Thanks.

CRITICAL ERROR!
Unhandled exception!

Exception Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Description: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2\Data\Public\TheLastPaladin1_4ac11a45-5219-40df-9132-8fb452e59dbc\Assets\Textures\Icons\Generated_4ac11a45-5219-40df-9132-8fb452e59dbc_Icons.dds could not be found.
StackTrace:
at FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.LoadEx(String filename, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags, FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT& format)
at LSFrameworkPlugin.TextureAtlasEditorForm.OpenTextureAtlas(String file)
at LSFrameworkPlugin.TextureAtlasEditorForm.NewTextureAtlas(String lsxPath, String ddsPath, String packageName, Int32 iconSizeX, Int32 iconSizeY, Int32 texutreSizeX, Int32 texutreSizeY, Boolean silent)
at EoCPlugin.MPortraitManager.Render()
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Category: Code
Count: 1
Timestamp: 20-09-2017 05:50:07:841
Function: LSFrameworkPlugin::Helpers::Error

Hi Melgrimm,

I will be investigating this issue, and make sure it is fixed in a future patch.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Thank you so much for looking into this issue for me. I am really looking forward to creating custom content to use in the GM mode and have been disappointed that I cannot figure out how to create a custom character. The only step I have left is to get portraits squared away, but nothing that I have tried has worked so far.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard