Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Ferrous Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
Arran the dwarf in undertavern is bugged to where I cant speak to him with any of my characters. I click on him to talk to him and it pops up the speech window then immediately closes it, even loading to some previous saves where I was able to talk to him doesnt help. No other NPC has this problem, and if I attack him or pickpocket him he speaks to me just fine, and then attacks me, but even after that I still cant talk to him normally.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I have this same issue, I was able to speak to him and buy from him once and now I cant. It really sucks cause he has a ton of good gear to buy too.

Last edited by lucidht; 22/09/17 10:02 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
Same has Happened to me everyone here should make their own individual thread regarding the issue that might catch larian studios attention.

stranger
stranger
Wanted to add my name to this bug list, happened to me today :<

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
For me this is happening after the arena has been beaten. At the moment, I have a really crappy workaround with a limited number of uses. If I use the shape shifting mask and change to a form I haven't talked to him with yet, I can talk to him and he goes through the whole congratulations bit again. Right after that though, he goes back to being completely broken.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Same npc, other problem: I can still talk with him, but I broke his gold stack - it is stuck in a purse, so he won't offer me any gold.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I'll explain what I experienced today: When the shops reset via the hour cycle or leveling up, I can talk to Arran again. I found out that if I talk to Murga, who is sitting near Effie at this time and also has bugged dialogue, it breaks Arran and you can't talk to him.

Maybe today's patch has fixed this. I won't be able to check for quite some time, so if anyone else can check that'd be great.

Last edited by Zandrake; 06/10/17 04:58 PM. Reason: Patch

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard