Print Thread
#619257 22/09/17 06:30 PM
D
DeltyD Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I'm having a play with the DOS2 Engine and there are one or two things making me scratch my head.
Does anybody know how I can change the skybox from that bland grey colour to a bold black?
Such a small request but it'll help me out, thanks.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Well you don't ever see a sky box in game, but the fog color makes the biggest difference in what the distance looks like

old hand
old hand
There is an option in the atmosphere panel to apply a SkyDome texture, and there are some existing textures with SkyDome in the name. I tinkered with it a little in the editor but never saw a difference in the SkyDome. This may have been due to some other settings in my atmosphere, I don't know. I can try again later when I have time but wanted to mention it in case you want to investigate yourself:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Windemere; 22/09/17 10:25 PM.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Windemere
There is an option in the atmosphere panel to apply a SkyDome texture, and there are some existing textures with SkyDome in the name. I tinkered with it a little in the editor but never saw a difference in the SkyDome. This may have been due to some other settings in my atmosphere, I don't know. I can try again later when I have time but wanted to mention it in case you want to investigate yourself:

[Linked Image]

Any success here? I tried several options and I never saw the skydome.

T
addict
addict
T

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard