Print Thread
#621401 25/09/17 08:55 PM
I
Iceborg Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I
cant learn the recipe from witches book as i have no mystic tag on my scholar even with the 2 halfs in my group 1 mystic and 1 scholar... cant add tags to recruits from the lizard on ship no way to update this quest to finished. i just handed in the 2 potions for it to be stuck in my quest log and at the end of the act it will probaly say i failed to help them. just thought i would bring it to your attention incase you decide to fix it or make a work around.

feel like going back and killing the now human cows just to see if it updates to finished maybe i get more exp to just a shame i missed out on the chance at burgers.

Last edited by Iceborg; 25/09/17 08:58 PM.
T
T
I don't get it. How could you brew the 2nd potion if, as you say, you could not read the book and thus not learn the recipe? I'm really confused what your situation is.

There is one potion to be found in the witch's cellar so even those without scholar/mystic tags can complete the quest, in a way. Being able to make a 2nd potion is just a bonus.

I
Iceborg Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I
Originally Posted by Terodil
I don't get it. How could you brew the 2nd potion if, as you say, you could not read the book and thus not learn the recipe? I'm really confused what your situation is.

There is one potion to be found in the witch's cellar so even those without scholar/mystic tags can complete the quest, in a way. Being able to make a 2nd potion is just a bonus.

thing is i do this amazing thing thats called searching the interwebs to find the solutions on things i dont know. that being said the quest does not update to complete. i really dont understand how you cannot put any thought into that. hey lets just leave all quests marked as not resolved and that you helped no one in the quest log to really fill that thing up.

WHAT really p's me off is my main character can somehow read one half of the book and my other follower can read the second half, yet wait for this now. THEY CANNOT CONVERSE WITH EACH OTHER TO COME UP WITH THE RECIPE. really crazy huh.

Hey bro "me talking to lohse" i just read this book and got 1 half of a recipe from it but dang im not a mystic i cant read the second half, he replies well im a demon im not lohse in actual fact so sod off and ask another mystic. "but i thought u was a demon mystic lohse sidekick. HE GOES SILENT and attitude drops -100. what a crazy scenario.

Last edited by Iceborg; 27/09/17 10:26 PM.
T
T
Uh, yeah.

By the way, my quest bugged too.

Log entry #n+0: You gave a potion to one of the cows.
Log entry #n+1: You gave a potion to one of the cows.
Log entry #n+2: You left Driftwood without helping the cows.

/facedesk

Last edited by Terodil; 27/09/17 10:46 PM.
I
Iceborg Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I
Originally Posted by Terodil
Uh, yeah.

By the way, my quest bugged too.

Log entry #n+0: You gave a potion to one of the cows.
Log entry #n+1: You gave a potion to one of the cows.
Log entry #n+2: You left Driftwood without helping the cows.

/facedesk
next time im making burgers.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard