Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
This is a twofer, because they relate to eachother, even if it doesn't seem like it.

I always remap "Camera Rotate Left" to "Q" and "Camera Rotate Right" to "E" under Controls in Options.

However, after restarting the game, the setting is still saved, but they overlap with the previous Q/E settings - for example, pressing "E" will rotate the camera right and open the character screen, forcing me to remap the keys each session.

This is easily replicable by following the steps above.

Second, after remapping my camera rotation keys to Q/E, if I start pressing Q, the camera start panning left. If I start pressing E while Q is still panning left, the camera starts panning right. If I then, while panning right, let go of Q, the camera simply stops and gets stuck, despite me still holding E.

This is more frustrating than it sounds, since I can't quickly switch between panning right to panning left or vice versa, because if I ever-so-little hit the other key before I let the previous one go, the camera gets stuck, forcing me to re-press the key(s), so I have to consciously take care not to do it, which is really annoying, and I have to almost always constantly re-arrange the camera, which is exactly what I don't want to do - it's the reason I put the camera on Q/E, so I can "organically" pan throughout the game near-constantly.

I'm not sure what's changed, though - it all worked perfectly in D:OS1.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Still an issue.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard