Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
So, in one of the endings, you seal the veil between dimensions (or whatever) and source is eliminated, right?

Great, so it's officially cut off. Why is the Black Ring still congregating in the desert or whatever? They no longer have their God-King.

Also, kind of unrelated note, but when they get 'devoured' with the ability to consume spirits, how does the Kraken bring them back?

I made sure to 'eat' their souls or whatever of the really bad guys in the hope they wouldn't be around later. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

addict
addict
Funny part, if you charm one of the slaves, there's a chance the Kraken will just spawn a new one. This means it is possible to see something like 2 Lord Kemm or 2 Slenderman running around.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Ellezard
Funny part, if you charm one of the slaves, there's a chance the Kraken will just spawn a new one. This means it is possible to see something like 2 Lord Kemm or 2 Slenderman running around.

Oh my god, that's so awesome.

Originally Posted by Ellezard
Slenderman

This made me laugh so hard.

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Originally Posted by Alexstrasza
So, in one of the endings, you seal the veil between dimensions (or whatever) and source is eliminated, right?

Great, so it's officially cut off. Why is the Black Ring still congregating in the desert or whatever? They no longer have their God-King.

Also, kind of unrelated note, but when they get 'devoured' with the ability to consume spirits, how does the Kraken bring them back?

I made sure to 'eat' their souls or whatever of the really bad guys in the hope they wouldn't be around later. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

the whole black ring lore is an absolute mess, they were ment to work with Damien originally, who is a Chaos demon.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard