Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
D
I plan on making my avatar a human with Warfare,Summoning and lots of Finesse so I can only use spears.

What party members would you recomend for this guy?

veteran
veteran
You're not giving us much to work with here.

Do you mean Lhose, Ifan, or Custom? Do you want to be all physical or 2 Magic/2 Physical?

D
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
D
The avatar is a custom human and honestly I think I would go 2 Magic/2 Physical....but with elemental summons being magical I am not sure if I should go full physical instead.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Well it sounds like you are not a min/max guy so that opens up a lot of options. But 1st I would check to make sure the two warfare knockdowns work with spears. They dont work with staves so I am not sure.

If you seek rpg style balance I would do:

1x Mr McStabsalot physical DPS (shield rogue plus summoner for a 2nd good pet)
1x Thou-Shall-Not-Pass disabler (15 str/con and rest into int)(Shield, poly and a few points in every other tree)
1x Megamage (max int, max one element, add some hunter for height bonus and positioning, get critical gear and crit talents then blow them up and hope nothing is fully immune lol)

Its not optimal, but is plenty strong for tactician and will let you have fun with nearly every part of the game. Only thing missing is a ranged hunter but since your main is a finesse spear user, they can seamlessly use a bow as needed.

If you just want to break the game:

1x Elf Hunter + Summoner (high wit)
2x Elf Hunter + Summoner (max finesse)
1x Elf 2H fighter + Summoner (someone needs to carry all the bags)

That team would basically break the game to infant level difficulty.

Last edited by Marc54; 10/10/17 12:34 PM.
Y
Yun Offline
apprentice
apprentice
Y
I would not put summoner on a melee character as they really do not have the points to spare (much better off going necro/scoundrel) , but if it is an RP thing go for it.
In any event i would bring either 2 casters and a 2nd melee or a ranger and 2 casters. More than 1 ranger makes the game too easy imho.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard