Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Skolia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Here's a list of various bugs I've encountered during my playthrough (so far).

• Tarquin got stuck in Reaper's Coast at the graveyard after completing "All in the Family". (I eventually just killed him since I don't like loose ends wink )
  • Inventory carry weights have some bugs. For example, right now my main character it says 126/130 but if I add up the weight of items (and bags) I get 114.95. (Also one of the bags, which has all clue related books weighs 35 pounds, which seems wrong. There's a lot of notes and a few books so I haven't added it up manually yet though.)
  • I've had a couple situations where it toggles very quickly between fight mode and normal and had to restore from save.
  • I've had a few situations where an allied turn took a few minutes because the guy kept going up and down a ladder.
  • There's a mod that supposedly fixes this, but enemy groups have too high of a loremaster rating (maybe randomize this or if there's a priest or scholar type in the enemy group have it be higher?)
  • The persuasion checks seem unusually harsh, I actually miss the rock/paper/scissors game. It should at least give feedback why it failed. (Or at least show what the odds are for each option for the currently speaking character.)

Suggestions:
  • There should be an option to have the Dialogues screen keep *all dialog* (or at least export to a file).
  • In situations where party members leave for a period of time their inventory is all messed up (placement) when they rejoin.
  • There should really be an option to disable auto adding (by item type) to the action bar.

version 3.0.146.969 + Hotfix 2 (GOG)

Skolia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
More bugs.

When talking to The Doctor in Arx:

He says to me "I laid everything I had at your feet, Lohse. Freedom from the gods. The chance to become something greater than yourself."

Then, "There's nothing left I can do for you, Lohse. Nothing but feel sorry for you. And that I certainly do.".

My character is a custom character, moreover Lohse has never been a member of my party (and is, in fact, dead at this point.)

---

More bugs with this encounter. If I approach first with my player character (Female / Outlaw Ranger), the Doctor says "Welcome, dear Fane." even if Fane is in another room entirely.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
This seems like a pretty minor one, but I just completed the interaction with Dorotya in the Undertavern and when I go to examine Ifan ben-Mezd to find out his Attitude toward me, Spider's Kiss has replaced it. For everyone else in my party, Spider's Kiss correctly displays under Talents. I'm assuming his Attitude toward me is still the same, but I can no longer tell what it is.

On Edit: OK, I've tested this a little further, and anyone who asks for the WITS boon has Spider's Kiss replace their Attitude. If they ask for STR, immortality, riches, etc., their Attitude remains visible and Spider's Kiss correctly displays under Talents.

Last edited by JosieJ; 18/10/17 09:34 PM. Reason: Further information
H
stranger
stranger
H
Ok, so in combat log, there is no any information about dialogs and banter, even if everything is checked on.

Skolia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Add to list:

When using Sadha's Shield's flight ability, on some maps, it will freeze the game so bad Windows will say it's stopped responding.

Finished the game, some errors in the final cutscenes:

1. For some reason it referred to Red Prince as my character (female human)'s "Lizard Lover"

2. Lovrik was dead yet had a final cutscene bit.

3. When it's covering the player character at the end it strangely fades in and out over the same artwork.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard