Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#632584 20/10/17 11:15 PM
B
Beyond Offline OP
OP Offline
B
This has probably been asked before, but I found myself locked out of a LOT of quests due to not having the Scholar tag.

Is there ANY way to get that?

It's become apparent it's the most important tag in the game and not having it is quite game-breaking. Especially more than the Barbarian which does literally nothing.

Seems like all other tags give you advantage in some persuasion checks, and add nice dialogue lines - but none cross entire quests off your list like Scholar.

journeyman
journeyman
You can side with a certain villain in Act 3, who will offer to grant you a new history Tag at the cost of another; otherwise you must have either taken the Scholar tag at character creation or recruited Fane.

The Flaws of Divinity: Original Sin II: A list of observations of the game's shortcomings for the community.
Found HERE.
B
Beyond Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I was at Bloodmoon Island, not a tag-granting-villain in sight (I tend to kill villains).

However, I ended up using a guide to edit save games:
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=605573

And digging through my save file, I found my character and replaced its Barbarian tag with a Scholar one - and I now have access to it all. Here's hoping it won't come back to bite me in the arse.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
i find there is a disproportionate amount of quests that require the scholar tag over any other tag. the other just feel like filler

outlaw and mystic feel useful at times, but those are rare

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard