Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Hello! I, as presumably some others have run into a bit of a ditch after the recent patch. While I am a modder, I've never yet played the campaign with mods, and playtesting I've done has been done on a separate computer, separate steam account and separate installation (obviously).

Me and a friend has been playing for a good 110 hours, we're almost at the end of the game before...
... Lucians Tomb (I know this because of spoiling myself through modding)

So needless to say, this is a clean campaign and savefile vanilla-style from Larian. We finally got back together tonight to continue our adventure, when our savefile will no longer load and returns with a Error 300, 302 message.

I suspect this is somehow connected with recent changes to how the game handles pushing updates as the game loads 100%, music and audio plays and the game world is clearly running in the background, but then the game does a "Cleaning up session" process and thus crashing the game.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I'd just like to update with that the most recent patch, Hotfix v3.0.150.760, still didn't solve this issue. Our 110+ hour campaign save file(s) still won't load without a 300, 302 error.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard