THIS IS MY FIRST TIME PLAYING DOS i am not using enhance edition. I was wondering is there any way to get a total of 5 stones around level 3-5 because i need to unlock hall of secrets at a very low level to benefit from buying the 2 books. i unlocked the hall at level 10 and now level 13 i have bought the book around every reset so i bought like each of the books eight times, so i got 8 extra attribute points and 21 extra ability points from books, but if i unlock the hall at earlier level i can gain more points by buying more books., i can get 3 stones easy level 2-3, jakes murder scene, evelyn healing house, and dropped on the ground on the way to silverglen, i can also get pontius pirate one around level 4 so need only 1 more, anyone knows a easy one to get. My First character which i have not used any books have 11 ATTRIBUTE POINTS AND 40 ABILITY POINTS, MY SECOND CHARACTER HAS 18 ATTRIBUTE POINTS AND 61 ABILITY POINTS ON WHICH I HAVE USED BOOKS ON, I AM LEVEL 13 NOW. PLAYING AS LONEWOLF HARD MODE FROM BEGINNING. BOTH HAVE 5 TALENT POINTS

I cannot Believe i achieved it for my mage, in hard mode i have 1000 hp lonewolf, Glass cannon. i can use all my skills got like only 1 and 2 turn cooldowns because of 20 intelligence. and recover 18 action points per turn with maximum of 20 action points. also have immunity to most of things except charm and knowckdown, slow etc.

normal mode i have 1.3K something hp and easy mode i have 1.7K something hp.

Last edited by Demi-God; 07/11/17 02:00 AM.