#636005 06/11/17 02:30 PM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Maybe some of your company ll answer to technical issue
Do you read other topics from here???
Are you really present on your own website?
Seriously should i write on each different forum to have an answer?
Try to find where i write to you larian studio...you ll know somme people have technical issues...

Puffin153

stranger
stranger
Tu as écris sur le forum support technique de Beyond Divinity (alors que tu as un problème avec DOS2 ?). En plus de ça en français ca risque d'être plus compliqué d'avoir une réponse, et sur un jeu vieux de 13 ans ?
Tu as écris hier (dimanche), donc Larian ne bosse pas. Attend peut-être un peu ?

Tu peux aussi regarder le forum dédié aux bugs, tu verras qu'il y a des des tas de problèmes mentionnés. Peut être que le tien est déjà dedans ?

Si ce n'est pas le cas, poste dans le bon forum, en anglais, je pense que tu auras une réponse en peu de temps.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Do you realise that your original comment is in the Divine Divinity section? Do you realise that Divine Divinity and Divinity: Original Sin 2 are completely different games?

Bad attitude and ignorance is an ugly combination...

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I just need answer from larian studio that's all from technical issue. And they don't. They have my mail.
My only contact with them is here .
I don't need tips or other... Where are they?

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Merci pour ta reponse deja plus constructive. Et bien la seule d'ailleur.
Ils ont mon mail ils peuvent repondre directement et me tenir au courant....sauf que j'ai rien. Tout est en anglais. Partout. Je fais l'effort de leur ecrire dans leur langue. Et si je me trompe de lieu. Pourquoi ne me le disent ils pas? Oui je suis exigent mais apres tout j'ai acheter un produit que je souhaite qui marche. Le produit est bon dans la forme apres cote technique ca serai bien que cela soit de meme.

veteran
veteran
So let me get this straight... You're complaining about not getting any answers to a post you made less than 24 hours ago about a DOS2 technical issue in the general forums, regarding a post written in French in an English subforum for a different game, written both with bad attitude, impatience and a clear lack of insight?

There's so many wrongs here that if you don't realize it, no one no matter how powerful they are can help you.

But I'll try anyways;
Your problem sounds a lot like something I experienced with PUBG a while back. The cause of the installation disappearing in my Steam turned out to be because I had more than one Steam installation on my computer, so the pathing was wrong, thus that Steam installation didn't recognize PUBG as being installed because I had the wrong Steam.exe launched. Check if you have more than one Steam installation on your computer, and if so, launch the other one(s) and see if the game is there.

For future reference, you may have better luck with support if you post in appropriate channels. For technical support for Divinity: Original Sin 2, you should post in the Divinity: Original Sin 2 Technical Problems forum, in English.

Not in a decade old game subforum where most other threads was made between 2005-2014. Alternatively, you may also make a ticket through their Email Ticket Support

And finally, do you realize you're being cringe-worthy loud about not getting immediate response when your post was written in completely wrong forums on a *Sunday*?

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I ll be straight too I don't need an answer from a player (and your opinion of my attitude. It's not your problem at all) or moderator. I didn't want a forum to contact them but i followed the way to ask them and i fall here. I would prefer to talk directly with someone of larian. I don't need to justify to you. I paid a production and it doesn't work. When you buy an object or a service you want it working. I had some...several issues with the game and i said nothing but it's too much now .
Sunday and what?😂 Do you know that a lot of people work sunday.
So steam says: you buy a larian game you have to contact larian. That's all.
And if i want to speak in other langage than english...
Is it criminal to criticize larian? Are you working for them? I think not so...
I repeat i want them to contact me about my issue like a simple customer.
And i prefer the part when you explain a possible solution of issue. Unfortunately i would like them to answer me. They could appear more serious people than now. When you sell something be sure to master it.
Maybe larian doesn't want or need to be protected by some people.
My subect is not about art creation or graphism of the game or if i like or love the game. It doesn't work, and i'm furious. They could say.. We re workin' on it...but nothing.
And i m thinking (since you re talking about) about people who are playing "old game" and the forum of it lost in the internet hole; and they ask them (larian) for theire issues and everyone don't give a f... ....because...it's old. maybe larian studio think that d2 is too old to answer directly. Do you think that answer to a customer is too hard.
Don't be blind because you like the game. I like the game but i m a customer too.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by puffin153
I ll be straight too I don't need an answer from a player (and your opinion of my attitude. It's not your problem at all) or moderator. I didn't want a forum to contact them but i followed the way to ask them and i fall here. I would prefer to talk directly with someone of larian. I don't need to justify to you. I paid a production and it doesn't work. When you buy an object or a service you want it working. I had some...several issues with the game and i said nothing but it's too much now .
Sunday and what?😂 Do you know that a lot of people work sunday.
So steam says: you buy a larian game you have to contact larian. That's all.
And if i want to speak in other langage than english...
Is it criminal to criticize larian? Are you working for them? I think not so...
I repeat i want them to contact me about my issue like a simple customer.
And i prefer the part when you explain a possible solution of issue. Unfortunately i would like them to answer me. They could appear more serious people than now. When you sell something be sure to master it.
Maybe larian doesn't want or need to be protected by some people.
My subect is not about art creation or graphism of the game or if i like or love the game. It doesn't work, and i'm furious. They could say.. We re workin' on it...but nothing.
And i m thinking (since you re talking about) about people who are playing "old game" and the forum of it lost in the internet hole; and they ask them (larian) for theire issues and everyone don't give a f... ....because...it's old. maybe larian studio think that d2 is too old to answer directly. Do you think that answer to a customer is too hard.
Don't be blind because you like the game. I like the game but i m a customer too.

Many people also take Sunday, or weekends in general, off. It was less than 24 hours since your thread, have some patience. I have multiple bugs, one I've had since *beta*, but I've been patient waiting for Larian to fix them.

As for your issue--It's cloud saves. If you install again, you'll still have your progress. Likely Steam desynced with your computer and you won't even have to actually install the game after hitting the install button.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard