Next Thread
Print Thread
#637913 28/11/17 01:10 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
First of all, one of the most enjoyable games iv played in a long time.

Couple things i have noticed so far, and im on the 3rd island (which i wont name just in case of spoilers)

Huge poison vials. do not work correctly. 635-701 poison. They should be healing Fane but consistently do less than 400 healing.

Id'ing items. Fane is my loremaster. Hes in last place in the group list. Hes carrying an identifying glass, and my 3rd place character has 3 of them as wares, ready to be sold. My first place character picks up an unidentified item. I goto bags, click fane, right click the item in char#1 bag and id it, and fane takes the id glass wares item from char#3 to id the item, instead of using the one he already has. this should check if the character doing the identifying already has a glass in their bag before using magic pockets.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
When using recipes, you should be able to highlight the final product and see it. Currently it doesnt show it.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
This title puzzled me considerably. I actually spent several minutes musing over how I could possible have avoided any giant, super-sized chickens in this game. But then I read your username.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback lol.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
When you interact with the wayshrine in Arx, it verbally says "end" when it brings up the list of where you can port to.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
i have a 2 player game and when you talk to malady to move the ship to arx, crashes every time. Tried on a different computer host and still does it. But if i load the game, talk to malady without inviting player 2, it goes to arx without crashing.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard