Print Thread
#638227 03/12/17 04:57 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
spoiler warning

So there's this Magical Orb on a pedestal near the Dwarves. Touching it just blew 5 points of Strength off my character. The internet seems to have forgotten about it.

Is there a point to it?

Support
Support

It gives a random bonus/penalty of 5 to a random stat. Save before using it, and you can reload as required to get a bonus (to the stat of your choice, if you are lucky or patient).

Raze #638335 05/12/17 09:42 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Yeah I decided I wasn't gonna savescum it anyway. Now that I know it's an actual roll, I feel a bit better about it. I was curious if it was part of a quest or played into some kind of event later. Just putting a thing in the videogame which would gank your character when interacted with seemed kind of thoughtless.

I really like the game though. If you took Skyrim, and you made it 2D, you'd basically have this game, which I think is pretty cool and pretty big praise for the game.

Raze #638480 06/12/17 03:59 AM
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Random? I didn't know that. I thought it did some sort of check of your deeds to decide if you were good or evil. I played once as a thief-type and general rogue and that was the only time I lost stats. Guess I got lucky smile

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard