Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#642302 12/02/18 03:18 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi everyone,

We've just released a new hotfix to address some of the urgent issues affecting some playthroughs. Shriekers no longer wrongly hide, and for those who couldn't enter the Braccus Rex vault, now you can!
  • Fixed being unable to enter the vault of Braccus Rex in Fort Joy
  • Fixed companion items disappearing on death if the companion was pickpocketed before recruitment
  • Fixed combat being stuck on enemy turn in certain conditions
  • Fixed invisible shriekers in certain locations
  • GM : Fixed trade inventory disappearing after GM kills a trader
  • Restored LB/RB functionality when using a controller

J
stranger
stranger
J
Thanx the shrieker in black pits... instant death is okay, invisible instant death is not :V please fix some quests eg, "treated like cattle" not completing in log book, and borris's note not progressing ifan's quest properly thank you guys are awesome :V

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can't get my control settings to save. I try to clear the numpad settings for skills and they keep coming back when I restart the game.

Also potions, arrows, and scrolls keep being added to my skillbars even though I have those options unchecked. Could you guys please fix?

Thanks.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Im pretty sure my game is broken at this stage more than half of the quests dont complete, saying u didnt do whatever once u move to the next map xD

H
stranger
stranger
H
After this patch one of my campaigns in gm stopped working half way through. There had been no problems up to that point. But now dead NPCs are shown to be standing, deactivated ones are active, and my player characters enter a dying state when they get near each other. Please help I want to finish this campaign as I spent a lot of time working on it.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard