Hello, everyone,

the simple reason why I didn't buy D:OS 2 yet is : I don't have that much bandwidth to download that many GBs. And no, I'm not in here about a bandwidth discussion (although I'm sure a few trolls just would answer to that).

What I *really* want is a physical version of the game. I mean, real discs, real printed handbook etc. .

I do know that "the real thing" are PDF handbooks these days ( *sigh* ), but I'm an old school RPG fan who want a thing to touch.
And I really don't want to have to print things out before I can do that. wink

Only recently I remembered how i took handbooks for reading, even for reading just before sleeping, because i wanted to know all the stats, abilities, lore ... That was long ago, and printed handbooks have become a real rarity these days.

I did buy the Collector's Edition of D:OS 1, and I was part of the backing folks over there at RPGWatch. I even did do a bit backing through that for D:OS 2, although I failed to give in my details in time. I'm not worried about that, because I do trust in Larian, and I do know that they are a fine company. smile wink

However, I'd still like to be able to buy a physical version of the game.
For PC, and, if possible, for German language, too.

That's my suggestion for now.

@Larians : Keep up the good work 1 smile I'm still watching you from afar ! wink

All the Best,
regards,
Alrik

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch