Print Thread
#648335 30/08/18 09:26 AM
Z
zrazik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
i can see from searching the web people on PC are able to right click to remove runes from equipment, but i cant figure out how to do that on PS4. help pls :)

old hand
old hand
You should be able to do that in the Crafting menu. Open the Crafting Panel, navigate to the Runes tab, then select the item you want to extract runes from. Selecting "Extract" under the rune you want to extract should do it.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
Z
zrazik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
[quote=Try2Handing]You should be able to do that in the Crafting menu. Open the Crafting Panel, navigate to the Runes tab, then select the item you want to extract runes from. Selecting "Extract" under the rune you want to extract should do it.[/quote]

have you seen this on ps4? i can't figure out where the 'extract' thing is.

old hand
old hand
Sorry no I haven't. I don't even have access to the Definitive Edition yet since I'm on PC. I just thought it might work at least similarly. On PC in the old edition, when in the Runes tab, after selecting the item, just clicking on the rune itself will extract it. Have you tried selecting the rune in the Runes tab in Crafting Panel?

That being said, I don't know what UI changes they have made to the Crafting menu.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
Z
zrazik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
i know how to do it on a PC. i am asking if it's at all possible on ps4.. hopefully the actual release in few hours resolves this

Z
zrazik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
hmm if larian 'reads it all' can't you guys just say 'it's not possible'?

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard