Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
hi guys, i wanted to know if anyone who uses save edit knows what is the max level for character in Divine Divinity, i wanted to replay the game for fun as a OVERLORD kind of person so i used save edit got max level 186, its really fun starting game on level 186 and with duplicate item bug, oh man i am so rich, but is the maximum level a person can reach is 186 or can we go higher than that, also thanks guys for providing the save edit on this forums, it works great, like i loved 300+ something skill points and 925 attribute points we get on level 186. and more can be added if want to but i didn't add because i thought i might start getting errors or something.

Support
Support

You may have discovered this yourself by now, but a very high level (don't recall what the threshold is) can cause a problem when entering the final area of the game, when you should get a 5 level bonus.
The max level reachable playing normally is about 53, with the mid forties to early fifties being the usual ending range.

iZakaroN's SaveEditor can also give stat and skill point boosts, etc, directly, without boosting the character level.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard