Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Daelus1 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Started playing this game about a month ago. Played 2 complete playthroughs and started my honor run about 3 weeks ago; it's taken a long time as I moved 1/2 way cross the country so have had very little time. There were a few minor bugs in the game, but nothing gamebreaking. About a week or so ago I believe there was a patch; at any rate, I was at the end of the Nameless Isle Act, in the final fight and the Source Titan would cast the big spell and it would crash the game to the homepage; this happened for 8-10 times, but I couldn't give up or fix it as it was my honor run and there was only the 1 save file. Finally, I launch it th 11th or so time and the spell was cast and you could literally see the system trying to process the number of actions/ reactions on the screen and it slowed down and almost greyed out, but chugged through it. From that point onwards, in any fight were there was a lot going on onscreen in combat (only combat) the game would crash. I took to saving after every move so I had less to replay; and every time after 5-10 reloads it would chug through the burst activity....sure, it kills the enjoyment of the game, but gotta get the honor run done. Final fight.....Rex is down to 2700 hp and no one is even hurt.....1 more attack and it's all over.....except the kraken gets to attack first......and the breath spit has crashed the game 21 times and counting.......60 seconds left in my honor run......you've got to be kidding me.....

D
Daelus1 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Over 40 loads and still the crashing.....re-installed the game.....no change. Larian going to address how their most recent patch very clearly bugged the game, at least on the X...come on guys, fix this!!!

Last edited by Daelus1; 14/11/18 08:30 PM.
D
Daelus1 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Reload 53 was the charm......chugged through the spell...and got the last achievement.....all-in-all your last game was much better than this one.....here's hoping Microsoft makes you an offer so you can move your good ideas away from PC/ Kickstarter budgets.

PS. Just because I had the insane patience to keep reloading through your crashes, FIX THE DANG ISSUE!!!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard