Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#673097 25/08/20 01:32 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm a bit worried to use bot programs again, is the ban rate high?

I was wondering how using an auto clicker or something is detectable. For example if you set a like 1 second interval for each click? How can it be detected that you're using an auto clicker if you're literally just clicking in one spot? I could just say I was sitting there spamming clicks.

Support
Support

There is no attempt to detect bots, and no way to ban you even if there was. Multiplayer is peer-to-peer, and (mostly) cooperative, so there is no reason to try to prevent cheating (or things that could be used to cheat).

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Sumsed1945
I'm a bit worried to use bot programs again, is the ban rate high?

I was wondering how using an auto clicker or something is detectable. For example if you set a like 1 second interval for each click? How can it be detected that you're using an auto clicker if you're literally just clicking in one spot? I could just say I was sitting there spamming clicks.

If you are away from keyboard then the system might detect it. By starting a conversation or something like that. Which auto-clicker are you using? I have never used auto-clickers myself but would like to give it a try sometime in the future.

Last edited by vometia; 28/08/20 09:52 AM. Reason: formatting
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I see, so I need to be doing some activities from my keyboard for them to not detect it. I am using GS Auto clicker and I found here.

Last edited by Sumsed1945; 31/08/20 09:14 AM.
Raze #673641 31/08/20 09:15 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard