Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi, I can’t enter the Doctor’s house anymore. Here’s why: when I entered it the first time I killed all the nurses and then I attacked the doctor. I couldn’t beat him so I fleed. But now when I try to enter his house the door is locked. If I speak to it the door says that the doctor doesn’t receive any visitors and if I attack the door there isn’t any nurses that comes to open the door because there’re all dead. And I don’t have the voidwoken fish exchange.
How can I enter his house? Is it possibile? I can’t load an old save because in the meantime I did a lot of things so I can’t load an old save. And I also need that exp so I can level up otherwise I’m stuck.
Thanks

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I think only Lohse can open the door. There are two fish scrolls about (and a third in the basement, I think - where you can't yet go) so you might still be able to go that route. I THINK there's one in Arx somewhere. The others are on Bloodmoon Island and at the fish factory in Driftwood (possibly 2) so, you can't get those anymore.

Last edited by caninelegion; 26/08/20 02:09 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard