Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Ive noticed some things missing here and there and this makes me wonder if these things are intentionally removed from the class or if they are simply not added yet? For example Rogues are missing expertise, will that be added or has it been removed from the class in this version of DnD?

addict
addict
In D&D 5e, Rogue get Expertise at level 6. The EA only goes up to level 4.

apprentice
apprentice
Rogues get it at 1st AND 6th not just 6th

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
This question also goes for spells. I notice for example that the shield spell isnt available for wizards. I fully understand if reaction spells are not implemented from the start because how reactions will work is subject to change, but I would love to know if shield will be implemented eventually. It makes a huge difference for abjuration wizards if they get this spell or not.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Kimo
Rogues get it at 1st AND 6th not just 6th

I forgot about that one (I don't play rogues, I just remember the level 6th one). Saying that, they aren't the only class/archetype missing a feature. Great Old One Warlock don't have their level 1 telepathy either (even as a pointless RP one line reference).

veteran
veteran
I'm going to say no, because a lot of stuff in the PHB is missing. Because of that it's hard to say what isn't ready and what has been cut.

veteran
veteran
Not just PHB I hope. There is plenty of stuff I'd love to see like the Shadow cleric domain or the Divine Soul for sorcerers

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I don't think you're going to get answers about how things will change. Instead, be vocal about changes you would like to see.

Taking your rogue example, they actually seem pretty decently balanced at the moment. It may not be necessary to give them expertise. Hard to comment on balance without playing and beating the game a couple of times, but from what I observed at these low levels, it seems to me that rogues are among the strongest classes of the six.

journeyman
journeyman
beyond just the PHB I hope they include content from the Player's guide to the sword coast.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Where is the warlock's pacts? Do I need to wait a little for pact's of the blade and book or I can refund this game already?

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by BrianDavion
beyond just the PHB I hope they include content from the Player's guide to the sword coast.

One would expect that, considering the game is set at the Swordcoast.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard