Next Thread
Print Thread
#230150 10/05/04 12:54 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Welp another bug i found, I Found the First BattleKey in Act2. Well i went in the battleground where i found the key , finished the 1st dungeon then left the battlefield and when i came back i was in the the room in front of me not the room where i found the battlekey. The Prob with this is the room i came back in is LOCKED... and now i'm locked in i keep going back and forth to the battlegorund hopping i would telport back the orginal room where i teleported but no luck. MAn now i have to start back at the beggining of act2 and do it allover cause thats my last save..Pisses me off i tell ya. I also noticed alot creatures are in walls where u cant kill them pfft figuires...

skinlab65 #230151 10/05/04 01:01 AM
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
it might help the technicians if you said which room you got locked in and where.

ie. the Abbey, the imp village..?

skinlab65 #230152 10/05/04 01:39 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
understandable. i restarted because of a summoning doll crash. that perpetuated. doesn't stop me from playing that game, i still do, just without the doll for the time being. now, unlike some others who would treat that bug with the unreasoning quality they have been, i reported it, and continue enjoying the game.

now. something you might want to know. i think they have been attempting to fix the problem the 1st necromancer quest had in previous versions when travelling to battlefields. i know that when i was in the imp village, and got wisked off on this tangent to do his bidding, while i was in the abbey, if i tried to enter the battlefields, i first got dropped back in the imp village, and then i had to enter the battlefields again. leaving the battlefields dropped me at the imp village and i wasn't able to complete the necromancer quest. that is a game breaker, since that quest is part of main plot. thankfully i'd saved right after entering the abbey.

my advice is to try to not go to the battlefields until after this particular one, and work with the developers for a fix. provide them with a save game copy if possible. i know the whole blasted thing is inconvenient, but by working with them rather than railing on them, results will happen. given their response time and willingness to help and take responsibility for the recent other issues, i have faith in this.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard