Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
addict
addict
A helmet toggle would be awesome.

journeyman
journeyman
Totally agree; there should be helm/hood/cloak toggles.

Last edited by Popsculpture; 17/10/20 10:13 PM.
U
stranger
stranger
U
+1

veteran
veteran
I think there is universal agreement on this.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I think there is universal agreement on this.

Yeah. And it's a bit pointless too, since they already said it's coming.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
stranger
stranger
I'd kinda prefer if it were per character. I'd like to turn off some helmets on some characters and leave on others. I can't remember which game had this feature.

But if I have to have all or nothing, then turn them all off.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I may replace some of them with jewellery once the GR2 importer is working (or I figure out how to use it correctly... delete as applicable, etc).

J'aime le fromage.
Helm toggle would probably be appreciated by a few people or at least a cosmetic adjust ment option but probably wont appear till post launch.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Agreed, +1.

apprentice
apprentice
This is a very old bump and I apologize for that, but I haven't played since 2020 and having played the game on launch now and seeing the option there makes me very happy. Thanks for listening to the feedback.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I read the messages in this discussion, and as I understand it, people want the function of turning on/off helmets in dialogs and so on, this function is already in the inventory if you visit an equipped helmet there will be a small icon on top there are 3 modes (always show, remove in dialogs, remove the display altogether) correct me if I do something I misunderstood.

Я почитал сообщения в данном обсуждении, и как я понял люди хотят функцию включения/выключения шлемов в диалогах и тд, эта функция уже есть в инвентаре если навестить на экипированый шлем сверху будет маленький значок там 3 режима( всегда показывать, убрать в диалогах, убрать вообще отображение) поправте меня если я что-то не так понял.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Um guys,

THEY HAVE THIS

Hover over your helm, and the checkbox appears above it.
Options = on all the time, off for cutscenes only, and off all the time.

You're welcome.

U
enthusiast
enthusiast
U
Originally Posted by Deventh
This is a very old bump and I apologize for that, but I haven't played since 2020 and having played the game on launch now and seeing the option there makes me very happy. Thanks for listening to the feedback.

You necroed an old thread and now people are wasting their time reading it and responding to it.

for hte love of goodness people read the dates on teh thread before you respond.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Necro'ing to thank the devs for implementing a suggestion is cool? but why are peps replying without reading the most recent posts? is wild man, wild
Anyway, it's cool to see suggestions got implemented

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Also- I support the important thread in the suggestions: Let everyone in the Party Speak
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Yes, it’s good this was implemented and was fair enough to say it, but I’m going to lock this thread now to avoid any further confusion.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard