Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Recently I am playing Solasta, it has minor graphical issues, but this game shows real verticality. Flying creatures really fly. With square cell system, they implement spider walk too.

Larian has implemented flying as long jump since DOS series, but it would be more interesting, if flying is real.

Actually, there's no much system advancement from DOS 2, only changes to 5e rule. (New things are light system, and verticality). Why don't they categorize inflammable tile, and flammable one, make enemies notice hazard environment? (Like some weirdos place explosive barrels in front of them.)

veteran
veteran
I'm not really playing a lot with (flying) pet but I also had a few strange issue. The exemple I have in mind is during the fight against githyanki.
My flying pet couldn't fly to the top of the gate from the ground because it's line of sight was obstructed.

That said real flying pet (in the sky, not 1m up the ground) could be very cool to scout or attack.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 31/10/20 10:31 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
old hand
old hand
The game has a flight, the Beholder flies easily during a fight with him

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict
Solasta's verticality is much better implemented.

Link Copied to Clipboard