Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jeff Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
1st game...level 29 warrior. Strength 82, Agility 44, Intel 16(duh, yep), Constitution 82, Reput 15, offense and defense both 40, armor 164(I think), damage 80-120. I have a maxed out one hand axe and the Dragon shield.

I'm just done with Rivertown, and killed many background monsters in the South around Dwarves hall/Elvin ruins, etc.

My skills are maxed out for sword and axe, the "augment's", repair, lockpick, poison weapon, and I have lots of cash for potions.

So...where best to go from here.

1) I wonder where to put points when I level up. I tend to always put 2 in constitution, but am unsure where strength or agility would help most at this level.

2) I take a bit longer to kill with a one handed weapon, but I get more protection. I've tried a 2 hand axe and sword (like the sword much better), but I'm hoping to get a stonger Holy Sword (which I heard is 1 handed...and I hope is more damaging than my 34-68 axe), so I'm planning to stay with the shield unless I hear otherwise. Is there a point where a 2 handed sword or axe just makes more sense? I haven't seen a 2 hand weapon with more than 50-100 damage yet, and so far I have killed all the majors, although some take a save game with lots of health potions used. Any advice?

3) I have 3 unused skill points to use...suggestions? My biggest concern is more protection and health here...
-how about shield proficiency, shadows, or another I haven't thought of?

4) finally, HOW THE HECK do I charm something? My axe says "charm 2", does this mean I can add one of the many charms I've saved?

Thanks

veteran
veteran
[color:"yellow"]Enchanting items, click here[/color]

Yes, you can put in 2 charms IF you have the enchant weapon skill lvl 2. Per slot one lvl required.

[color:"yellow"]Aric's warrior guide, click here[/color]

I'd go for sword and shield, some shields have charms and additional abilities. Strength is important for damage - agility is good for dodging

I'd put 1 pt in alchemy, you can mix health/mana potion to restoration (very effective) - or you wait with this until you solve a quest in the Dark Forest = you gain 1 lvl in this skill.

Last edited by kiya; 17/08/03 04:56 AM.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard