22/04/04 11:02 AM
GP - Gansters' Paradise
Lady_Rain Offline OP
veteran
Lady_Rain  Offline OP
veteran

GP - Gansters' Paradise
Ok, I am as confuzzled as ever.

I got behind the door that the guard closes, and decided to go down the stairs. Where i find a completely black area (No walls, no floor, no NOTHING, its black.)

Running around there, i do find some creatures to take my frustrations out on, but i cannot find a way out of there again... and i think by now i got all the monsters.
The place is absolutely HUGE down there... but with no exit.... so i am stuck

I checked that i have all the latest drivers, directX is updated. I probably just found the 1 in a million bug....

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 
Re: Completely black area. [Re: Lady_Rain] #221285
22/04/04 01:35 PM
22/04/04 01:35 PM
GP - Gansters' Paradise
Lady_Rain Offline OP
veteran
Lady_Rain  Offline OP
veteran

GP - Gansters' Paradise
I have gone a little further in my explorations of the black area.... after running for a while... (quite a while) i started seeing things on my mini map.

It appears that i have somehow escaped the map, and is running around on the OUTSIDE of it... I can run on the outside of the prison, the various dungeons / /caves... i can see everywhere that i have been... except for i am on the outside of their walls....

I am having tremendous fun though, running around, slashing monsters, gaining experience.... and since i have finished the demo a few times, am in no rush to carry on with the story line....

There is only one problem, i am running out of potions, and there are no beds/hay.... so once in a while i am forced to leave my caracters alone for a while and hope no monster munches them....

*yes i AM having fun*

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 
Re: Completely black area. [Re: Lady_Rain] #221286
22/04/04 03:06 PM
22/04/04 03:06 PM
Netherlands
Myrthos Offline
addict
Myrthos  Offline
addict

Netherlands
You are not supposed to be able to reach that part, so the files that show the graphcis of that area are not delivered with the demo.

See me @ The Locus Inn & RPGWatch

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth