Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
It's sort of what every single character RPG should've been and couldn't live up to, let's be honest smile

Please click the banner...
enthusiast
enthusiast
Agreed.

old hand
old hand
I find the dice poker-minigame way to distracting, i spend more time playing poker than questing :p

veteran
veteran
ah damn... haven't played this game in 2 months now... i really should pick it up again. damn you fallout 3 !!!

Viper
W
stranger
stranger
W
Got to act 2 and really enjoyed the gameplay and story but eventually got bored with it due to having to replay some part time and time again due to crashes. Something about Vista makes it crash a lot. frown

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!!
A
stranger
stranger
A
I played it a while ago.
Defiantly one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.
I liked the combat system, all tough it was a bit slower than I usually play in.
I also liked the dialogs. It almost as Divinity II's dialogs, but it's much more original and your character actually talks XD
The game also had a very easy-to-catch story which actually helped me doing my quests and missions.
The dialogs were attractive enough to make me listen and use what I've heard and read.

On the other hand, I hated the skill system, it was a bit lame - only a few skills were actually handy.
In addition to that, most of the skills were passive and on top of that - all of them were absolutely un-original.
I also didn't like that the game doesn't support jumping nor flying... it really messed up the gameplay in my opinion.

Basically it is a great game which lacks originality and key features which I must have to enjoy as much as I really like laugh

addict
addict
The Witcher is one of the best PC RPG's in recent years.

And it's always great to see a company support the game like CD Projekt has -- with patch upgrades; the two small DLC additions; adding fan-made DLC they liked into a patch; releasing all the language packs; removing the game's DRM check of Tages; etc etc.

Last edited by MysterD; 08/09/09 03:25 AM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard