Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#365777 18/07/09 10:38 AM
111 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Je crois que le sujet a été crée sur le forum allemand, mais comme je n'y comprend rien, y a t'il une démo de prévue pour Divinity 2, merci

old hand
old hand
I don't speak french so I apologise.

Quote from Swen CEO Of Larian from an very small interview conducted a few days ago.
"Expectations are high. We notice that our play-testers are having fun and we litterally have to shove them out the door at night. The game has gone gold in Germany and we eagerly await the reviews and the general acceptance of the game there. Before we can start working on a demo, we have to finish up the international versions and the XBox 360 version though."

Taken from this thread in the English Forums.

So we probably won't get one before the International release.
Unless they finish before schedule...

Hope you understand English crazy

111 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
I don't speak french so I apologise.

Quote from Swen CEO Of Larian from an very small interview conducted a few days ago.
"Expectations are high. We notice that our play-testers are having fun and we litterally have to shove them out the door at night. The game has gone gold in Germany and we eagerly await the reviews and the general acceptance of the game there. Before we can start working on a demo, we have to finish up the international versions and the XBox 360 version though."

Taken from this thread in the English Forums.

So we probably won't get one before the International release.
Unless they finish before schedule...

Hope you understand English crazy

I thank you for your responce DivineGamer, I'm glad you've take the time to answer me wink
petite traduction: avant de travailler sur une démo, bien que en Allemagne le jeu soit passé gold, ils leur faut terminer le jeu sur PC et XBOX 360 avant de s'ateller à faire une démo.
Du coup il n'y aura peut être pas de démo avant la sortie internationale, sauf si Larian a déjà bouclé le jeu.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn 

Link Copied to Clipboard