Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Inelinc Offline OP
OP Offline
I will place the bug in a spoiler since it might spoil the story of what's to come.

Well you gain the quest from Romon, who sents you out to the Lovis tower to get that scrying crystal, if you use it you get teleported to a chamber, all that works fine, then you can even return to him and turn it in and that all is fine, but the catch is if you don't use the orb and turn it in he turns (Romon) to non active and you can't trade or speak with him no longer

Hope others can test / confirm this since it happened to me, though I quick loaded and did the other option when all worked fine.

//Inel.

Don't play when you have a mushroom phobia! o.O xD
veteran
veteran
Well, Romon should die right when you leave the village (in case if you didn't use the orb). I didn't encounter such bug tbh

enthusiast
enthusiast
Was in our Bug Database already and is fixed in the meanwhile. Should not happen again in next patch. (no ETA yet smile )

Also, if people would want to have a workaround for this bug:

Simply turn in the quest when romon is far enough away from the church and it should not happen. If you turn it in when he is right next to the church, there is an AI problem.

Inelinc Offline OP
OP Offline
Okey, cheers.

Don't play when you have a mushroom phobia! o.O xD
veteran
veteran
Larian_QA
Was in our Bug Database already and is fixed in the meanwhile. Should not happen again in next patch. (no ETA yet )

I wonder if that bug with Guildmaster Tower is in the Bug DB too.
And two empty chests I've reported.
And few unlockable chests I've reported as well...
Is there any public list? :P

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard