Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
> Walk through floating loot instead of having to 'click' on it.

To pick up every junk? No thanks.
Also, D2 isn't an action shooter, it is RPG at first place.

P
stranger
stranger
P
I just started playing this game but it feels really odd not being able to block. I wonder why the developers left this out.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Predator WH
I just started playing this game but it feels really odd not being able to block. I wonder why the developers left this out.

Because those calculations are done by the numbers behind the scenes. It'd also slow the action down.

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yeah, it uses old good AC factor and just lower damage.

Still, AC bonus is useless compare to damage bonus of 2-handed/dual-wielding weapon, so, personallt I think that shield block would be a nice factor here. Makes choices (between attack/defence) fair not so obvious.

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Originally Posted by zonaren

-manual block (like Oblivion)

Yes, please! I signed up on to these forums just to mention that I loved everything about Divinity II I just really, really wanted a block button so I felt like I had some sort of control when I died (especially in 1 vs 1)

Or at least let dodging be a lot faster. Just give us some sort of control otherwise some fights just feel like coin flips at times. I

apprentice
apprentice
i dont want to push it with the wishlist but i had a pretty good idea that the dragon can on occasion have dog fights with the other dragons like in Divinity ; Lovis has a dog fight with Brom another dragon knight and bites off his head all im saying is it would make the dragon form a bit more immersed with Enemies rather than breathing fire on them for god knows how long you rather chew off their heads or make a rather deep gash in their wings

Last edited by Urath; 08/04/10 07:51 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
More skill points, multiple endings, moral choices. =)

Plus everything above this post.

I Look forward to it. =)

Last edited by Bhearus; 11/04/10 01:42 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I would want more customization regarding the pc model :body, face, hair.Also more moves for the dragon other than skills like tackling,claw attacks etc. More diverse skills like elemental, melee moves.More diverse NPC interactions : allies, intimidation (like mugging bandits or something), persuasion for more goodies smile.There is a separate tab that doesn't consume inventory space for formulas and books.

stranger
stranger
I would really like to see an option for enemies to respawn, maybe not the bosses and other really though enemies, but boars (wildlife) and maybe some goblins. The world became unnaturally empty and dead after clearing out the first bunch of enemies in an certain area.
So, optional respawn (yes/no) or maybe only respawn for normal/hard. Not just for exp/loot, but to make a living world seem more living. The enemies should try to recapture their "homes" or get out to avenge their friends death. Nothing too fancy, but I reminder that it's a living world and that it's not a "safe heaven" outside the cities smile

R
stranger
stranger
R
It would also be nice to have raids on the battle tower to give a sense danger even in your own home. The prize would be like in the wave of enemies is a boss or something or scavenging equipment? Plus to feel lordly like having peasants and stuff forgiving gold overtime.

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I don't get it. What does mean "sense danger even in your own home"?

stranger
stranger
That not even in your mighty Battle Tower, are you completly safe. The forces of evil may try a direct attack at you and your home smile

Ont:
I would really like to see some quest-markers for side-quests. It's annoying to have to run around the map looking for a unknown place just because the description didn't do it or because your English isn't that great (aka you're tired). smile

Support
Support

Why would you always know exactly what you need and exactly where to get it? The whole point of exploring is the possibility of finding new stuff. Having quest markers for everything would require a more linear quest design, and eliminate one of the main motives to explore.

veteran
veteran
Maybe a possibility to set "Questmarkers" ON or OFF ?

I play also on Xbox "Venetica" and in that game you can set ON or back OFF always the markers of 1 Quest!
So I can choose to set always markers for finding some direction for 1 quest I'm looking for ... and so I wish I can set the markers for another quest, etc ...
OR I can choose to NOT use these marker-function at all! wink

For me markers aren't necessary, but the possibility to make use of it is a good design-setting the developers of Venetica did wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Joram
Maybe a possibility to set "Questmarkers" ON or OFF ?

I play also on Xbox "Venetica" and in that game you can set ON or back OFF always the markers of 1 Quest!
So I can choose to set always markers for finding some direction for 1 quest I'm looking for ... and so I wish I can set the markers for another quest, etc ...
OR I can choose to NOT use these marker-function at all! wink

For me markers aren't necessary, but the possibility to make use of it is a good design-setting the developers of Venetica did wink

I think that sounds like a great idea!
I myself always explore the world no matter if I have a quest encouraging me to or not smile
Though, at soem point you've already explored the region and maybe you've only got a few quests left, but can't find their location (that's annoying). It would be great if there was a possibility to (optionally) see the location of a quest, and great if you're going to a region you can do any quests close to it too smile

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
May be make it as difficulity related thing? Like, on easy you has markers everywhere, on hard level - you don't.

journeyman
journeyman
I remember looking into the sky in Divinity 2 all the time and seeing floating orbs or ufo's up there and wondering what the heck they were. I'd love to be abducted by aliens or find out flying orbs have some significance to dragons.

I'd like to see Larian make an rpg game related to aliens and space and abduction because they have such a unique take on things that it would be completely different to anything that's been done before. I'd also love a Divinity 3.

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I'd like to see Larian make an rpg game related to aliens and space

I lost. How in the hell it's related..?
>_>
<_<

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze
Perhaps that is how he wanted to appear for your character's benefit? He had arms, legs and wings in Divine Divinity.
Is Orobas a true dragon too? His skeleton also has 4 limbs and 2 wings ))
I shit bricks when I saw 2leg2winged dragon in the game. Perhaps it worth to call it "D2: Ego Wyverus"? =\

Support
Support

Orobas was a dragon knight, though one of the more powerful ones. His skeleton does appear to have arms... maybe that's an upgrade when dragon knights get old, strong or favoured enough.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard