Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joram #414518 21/06/10 04:49 PM
Support
Support

My translation (of what I posted in English) was done via Google. I used to be able to order food and ask for directions in French, but haven't used it since high school...
so that leaves English as the only human language I know. evil

Raze #414541 21/06/10 10:58 PM
addict
addict
Great update. I hope the 360 version is improved. Can you confirm that? Or isn't it near completion yet?

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
veteran
veteran
I'm curious and wish to ask this:
when the Xbox version is ready, are there people (from the Larian team) who first testing the whole FoV on Xbox ?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Libertarian
Great update. I hope the 360 version is improved. Can you confirm that? Or isn't it near completion yet?

What do you mean Improved?

Lar_q #414662 24/06/10 07:35 AM
A
stranger
stranger
A
i must say the game world looked phenomenal, the pc / console thing is the best i have seen, ever you did a great job.

AdUde #414663 24/06/10 08:02 AM
veteran
veteran
Thank you for your nice compliments. We are pleased to know that the efforts we have put in the game are appreciated. Hope you like Flames of Vengeance as much smile

hehe

Lynn #414818 26/06/10 01:30 PM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by lynn
Thank you for your nice compliments. We are pleased to know that the efforts we have put in the game are appreciated. Hope you like Flames of Vengeance as much smile

hehe

Might be a little early to ask this and not sure if it's concrete or yet...
What's the FOV Release date in USA and the rest of the world? :P

EDIT:
More time you take to polish and release the game, fine by me...
Plus, I still need to finish Div 2: Ego Draconis so I can import into FOV. :P
Plus, I'm right now in the midst of Alpha Protocol...
Yeah, I jump around with my (huge stack of) games a lot, I know...

Last edited by MysterD; 26/06/10 01:32 PM.
Valcutio #414819 26/06/10 01:35 PM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Valcutio
Originally Posted by KnightPT
Originally Posted by Valcutio
Hiya. I just registered to make a response to this thread. You say you want to communicate this game to the world and I have some ideas.

First of all, I think it's important that you know I don't own the game. I've been wanting to purchase it but in a sea of great new games - this one has been on the backburner for quite some time and the reason is simple - the price.

The majority of my PC games come from Steam and this is one of the few games that haven't received a price discount since launch. If you're familiar with Steam you'll know that when a game receives a hefty price discount - there's a TON of free advertisements from their main page. A 33%-50% discount would be HUGE and would not only gather a larger customer base but would promote the IP for future releases. Once somebody purchases the maingame - it's only a matter of time before they pick up the DLC/expansion as well.

Another thing - I get most of my game information from sites like gamespot and IGN but there has been little to no information about this new expansion on either site. If you're trying to promote this game then you have to give certain game sites new screenshots, gameplay/cinematic videos and status updates. When a person is trying to find information on a new game (or expansion) it's a good idea to make sure it's easily accessable.

I have other ideas but I figured I'd toss my 2 cents in. After reading about the expansion (from this website.. couldnt find much info anywhere else) - I'm "definitely" purchasing the game as soon as the expansion launches. A side-by-side price cut on Steam would be a "huge" incentive for gamers like myself to pick this up.

- Valcutio

Div2 is @ Steam @ € 19,99. Cheaper than that its not something bought, its something given.
Normally new games retail @ aprox €40,00, this is 50% less price that launch day.

The game is not old, its only 1 year old. There's a lot of similar games 1 year old that are still over € 30,00. Granted, this is no AAA title, but still, € 19,99 for a game that is worth over 40hours of entertainment is imho realy realy cheap.

Just my 2 cents realy. This opinion doesnt invalidate your good post with ideas though!

I'm from North America and on Steam it's been priced at $50.00 since it launched. Americans are pretty big in the whole "game purchasing" thing so a price drop for us and all the free advertising would go a long way, one would assume. wink

Also, for those in USA looking for a physical copy...
Gogamer has Divinity 2: Ego Draconis PC - UK Import for $11.99 ON SALE right now (during their 48 hour sale).
Shipping costs not included there - usually it's like $3.49 for one game for USPS Dirt Cheap Shipping.
I bought it a while back, when it was $24.90 on there.
Mos' definitely worth the money.

Last edited by MysterD; 26/06/10 01:36 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard