Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
[Linked Image]

Reviews are starting to come in, at after getting two 90% scores in France already, JeuxActu.com now gives The Dragon Knight Saga a 17/20.

Here's a translated snip of what the author had to say:

"The Dragon Knight Saga is a better game than Ego Draconis, and does this using a two-level approach. On the one hand, the initial adventure has received a serious face lift which makes it a lot more fun, on the other hand, the inclusion of the Flames of Vengeance content gives us another 15 hours of additional pleasure and closes the scenario in style. So, yes, the game didn't get the benefit of a tremendous PR campaign, but trust us, it's equally good, if not better, than today's blockbusters !"

French quote:

"Si vous aviez commis l'erreur de laisser passer Divinity II : Ego Draconis l'année dernière, voici l'occasion parfaite pour vous rattraper ! En effet, Divinity II : The Dragon Knight Saga joue sur deux tableaux et nous en donne plus, tout en faisant mieux. D'une part, l'aventure initiale a subi un lifting salutaire qui la rend encore plus délectable qu'auparavant. D'autre part, l'extension Flames of Vengeance intégrée dans ce pack tout-en-un nous offre une quinzaine d'heures de plaisir supplémentaire et conclut le scénario en beauté. Alors ok, le jeu ne bénéficie pas d'une grosse campagne de promotion. Mais croyez-nous il vaut autant, sinon plus, que les blockbusters du moment."

Read the full review at JeuxActu

journeyman
journeyman
French quote:
"Alors ok, le jeu ne bénéficie pas d'une grosse campagne de promotion. Mais croyez-nous il vaut autant, sinon plus, que les blockbusters du moment."

English Translation
"So, yes, the game didn't get the benefit of a tremendous PR campaign, but trust us, it's equally good, if not better, than today's blockbusters !"

I totally agree with the entire comment and i think the key phrase of it is what i quoted up there!

old hand
old hand
About time people started getting there facts straight about Divinity, Ego Draconis was an amazing game & DKS is just as amazing. It took the idiots long enough for it to sink into there empty skulls but hay thay got there in the end congrats guy's I so happy for you all it's about time you all started getting the credit you so very much diserve smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard