Print Thread
#432110 17/12/10 10:11 AM
W
wisigo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I have installed the latest patch and I fail to complete two quests, one that give you lizard teleporter scroll, and one about george assassination
I try to finish them both after the council gathering quest, for the lizard it is not even mentioned when I talk with Gemoe, and for george, mardaneus will talk about it and give me a "restoration book" but it does not change anything wink
Best regards

Last edited by wisigo; 17/12/10 10:35 AM.
wisigo #432352 20/12/10 02:45 AM
W
wisigo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I stumbled over an other issue
when doing the duke assassin quest, when I go in the burned house for talk with the assassin, if the assassin kill a guard first then when ralph go away, the game hangs forever in cinematic mode
when the assassin attack ralph, there is no problem but he will escape with 5hp (I was doing the quest around level 30)

wisigo #433616 31/12/10 09:05 PM
Support
Support

To get the lizard teleporter scroll, you must heal both soldiers in Aleroth, and talk to Goemoe about the scroll before he moves to the council hall.

If you got some experience points as well as the level of Restoration from Mardanius, then the quest is complete, and is sounds like there was just a glitch with the quest log where it didn't get marked off as done.

For the Duke's assassin quest, did you try just going to the house yourself? The assassin drops a letter that you can bring to Ralph to complete the quest, so getting help isn't necessary (the quest experience is the same either way; if you get help you just miss the experience defeating the assassin).

A belated welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard