Next Thread
Print Thread
#436061 19/01/11 09:06 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
i got divinity 2 ego draconis 4 360 thru gamefly, so it didnt come with the little booklet thingy n idk most of the controls. im a level 10 warrior tryn 2 get into maxos tower, but i keep dying because of all the enemies. How do i add attacks n stuff to weapons??? N does that work for adding a bow n stuff 2???

taylor5vt #436072 19/01/11 09:50 PM
Support
Support

There are swords, etc, and bows that have charm slots (to permanently add a charm) as well as enchantment slots (which can be changed and upgraded).

You should probably finish off the rest of Broken Valley before entering Maxos temple. Level 14 or 15 would be more appropriate there than 10. The enchanter can be found if you head west of the entrance to Maxos temple; if you have trouble another level or two would help with the opponents on the way.

If you meant Lovis' tower, then you should be ok for level, though there are a few other places you could do first. See Newbie needs help, I think I missed something!

Here is a download link for the PC Manual (2.2MB). I'm not sure if the Xbox manual is online somewhere (couldn't find it in a quick search), but the PC manual should help even though the interface and controls are different on the Xbox.

You may have figured this out already, but hold a button or pad direction down for a couple seconds and a menu will pop up allowing you to assign skills, potions, etc to them. The actions assigned to the A and B buttons can sometimes get triggered when finishing or exiting out of conversations, etc, so it would be better not to assign potions or skills with a long cooldown or high mana requirement, just in case.

If you use a melee or range attack/skill, your character will automatically switch to the appropriate weapon, if needed.

FWIW, playing a warrior I assigned X melee attack, A range attack, Y Rush Attack, B Whirlwind, left Dragon Stone, right Dragon Morph stone (both after getting the battle tower), up Heal (level 1 comes in handy) and down summon creature (after getting it).

For potions, I generally just paused (or had the low hit point auto-pause kick in) and hit a shoulder button to bring up a similar menu as with assigning button actions. That is also handy for skills you only use occasionally, as long as they do not need a target.

Welcome to the forum. wave

BTW, there are D2:ED forums below the DKS/FoV forum groups in the main group index page.

Raze #436076 19/01/11 10:25 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
o ok! thnkx, n i did mean maxos, i already got through the lovis tower. I was beginning to wonder y all the monsters n stuff were like 4 levels ahead of me...but i thought it was just the game

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard