Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
Well, the stun-message appearing (immune!) would tell enough, no?

Support
Support

Never actually using Confusion, I didn't know there was a message appearing when a target was immune. I have used Stun Arrows that had no effect, but I didn't notice any messages on-screen, and didn't check the combat log.

veteran
veteran
Really?

Confusion spams the hell out of your screen. Especially in combo with Magic Missile.
It would be more helpful telling when it hit than when it is resisted though (especially with, what, 8% chance max?).

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Either way, not really worth it I guess...the % for Confusion maxed is lower than Stun Arrows first point.

stranger
stranger
I got Risen a couple of days after getting DKS, too! My sig is for you (I'm sure there are others, they are very good RPG's. I can't decide which one to play ;/).

I'm going to try to redo my character because my current one is suffering from me trying to do too much at once. I will keep the current one, but I'm going to go full mage the second time around. I just got done with battle tower and played around in the Fjord a bit.

Both on console, btw.

Last edited by MasqureMan2011; 22/07/11 03:48 AM.

Glad to know he isn't the only one who bought both Divinity 2 and Risen in a week span.
veteran
veteran
In the long run I love much more DKS than Risen. But Risen has his own nice thing's. But the skill system in Risen do not match with my playstyle.

To be honest : I've stopped playing Risen since months (now I'm L 10 hero I believe) and have only eyes, ears and feelings for the Dragon Knight Saga, which I really love more and more !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Joram
In the long run I love much more DKS than Risen. But Risen has his own nice thing's. But the skill system in Risen do not match with my playstyle.

To be honest : I've stopped playing Risen since months (now I'm L 10 hero I believe) and have only eyes, ears and feelings for the Dragon Knight Saga, which I really love more and more !!

I've been jumping around between Oblivion, Risen, and DKS lately. It's fun because I can play one for a couple of days and tire of it (The leveling systems are all very different so it's good variety), then switch to another one. I really enjoy the story of DKS and most of the fights, but it's fun to switch between different stories and playstyles. And I'm anticipating Skyrim, of course.

Glad to know he isn't the only one who bought both Divinity 2 and Risen in a week span.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard