#45099 22/03/03 09:57 PM
S
Sarm Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hi everyone,

As I'm obviously new to the board, I'll get to the point. I think I've come across a bug or something - eek!

So I'm trying to get the heart of the dragon, right? The Rak Sheen guy goes through his spiel and leaves me to fight the Electricity guy (can't remember his name). I kill the other things in the room, and run into the adjacent room (the room I entered through, to the right of the main room) and save the game. Then I teleport out, stock up on healings and whatnot, and go back. When I went back, my Automap still registers a red X there - I haven't killed the Electricity guy yet - but nowhere on the screen does he show up, and I can't do any damage to him. In short, he's disappeared, and as near as I can tell, I can't go on without killing him.

Does this make any sense at all? And if it does, could someone please advise me?

Thankyee,

Sarm

#45100 23/03/03 12:03 AM
Support
Support
Did you try heading east, to the treasure room, to find Rak Sheen? There is lever to open the door to the treasure room on the north wall of the room with the dragon remains / lightning guy.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard