Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
enthusiast
enthusiast
@black where are you from? as i mentioned on the KS maybe people can combine it with a citytrip or mini holiday..we've got some nice things here..not to mention good food and beer ^^

except from not being able to go myself I'ld have found it cool if I was in the country, i maybe could''ve couchsurfed some people smile

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
veteran
veteran

Bellegar get headaches of you all!
It's time to summon that Wheresheep ...
From Heaven's sky or fiery hot Hell ?
The Black Wheresheep will tell !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
@Dwel

I'm from Bulgaria.

And folks what is that fingers pointing and that rudeness?

@dlux

Come on mate I know you mean for the best but just take it a little bit calmer. All can apply and suggest. What will happen if i was suggesting myself with reason I R MASTAH WERESHEEP ? Were you going to eat me alive too ? smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?

old hand
old hand
I've been asking what is the main attraction of the area ? I've been to quite a few european cities (copenhagan; paris, london, amsterdam, florence, ...) but i must admit i know quite little about the area (other than what one can find easily on the web). I must admit that of the cities above I very much liked amsterdam and prague and was less fond of paris (paris is huge - felt very awkward). I'm the sort that like to start in one corner of the city and walk to the other corner exploring the cats in the alley as they say (and at times literally).

addict
addict
Originally Posted by foobarry81
Originally Posted by dlux
And I don't know why I am responding to someone who suffers from such a childish selfishness, that he throws a fit and demands that our emissaries should be chosen through a lottery, because his chances are very slim otherwise.

You probably ignored my post in your blind trolling rage, but I told LC that I don't want to go to the party anymore. This isn't about me.

You know, you should consider a name change to Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist (as someone else suggested on here earlier). Have you read Animal Farm? You should. Might learn you a lesson or two.

In this (fictional) world however, I like to believe 'some weresheep are NOT better than other'. Anyone is as good as the other to represent the Weresheep, because everybody paid the $6, which was the ONLY requirement to become one. I'm quoting Larian, btw, who you pretend to hold so dearly.

I'm a fascist because I want a.... democratic vote? Or because I think that it might be better if Larian chooses who should go? LOL

And somebody said that I should change my name to "Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist". lol, now the insults are getting real good.
You sir, are a completely childish, selfish and raging troll. But I have to admit, it is quite funny watching you rage. hehe

Last edited by dlux; 24/04/13 08:29 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?

I was thinking the same thing a few moments ago.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
alright i'm sick and tired of this.
both of you, SHUT UP, all you are doing now is bitching and bitching and bitching and you're not helping ANYONE.
just, shut up.

enthusiast
enthusiast
the 1st one or second one? 1st seems cooler but maybe far fetched?although it is friday:) second one seems so feasable..actually twitch will already be like that a bit, but more confined to woos or a simult. teamchat would be cool..

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Blackfalcon
@Dwel

I'm from Bulgaria.

And folks what is that fingers pointing and that rudeness?

@dlux

Come on mate I know you mean for the best but just take it a little bit calmer. All can apply and suggest. What will happen if i was suggesting myself with reason I R MASTAH WERESHEEP ? Were you going to eat me alive too ? smile

I thought a democratic vote would be better, because Larian wanted an emmisary, but it won't work, so Larian should decide however they feel fit. That's all I'm saying.

I can't help it if foobarry81 flips out and starts insulting me.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
+1 to dwelfusius's idea!

veteran
veteran
I have an idea!!!!

no?

You mean coming together somewhere in a pub in Ghent on friday and follow on a tv screen the "Final Day of the D:OS KS Campaign", something like that? Not sure about it is coming life on TV or it's only on the internet?
Someone live in Ghent and have a good tv/pc screen we can look at with a group of people ? wink

That will be a fabulous magnificent idea ! smile
I can take a break from work and join the gathering laugh !

And if someone wish I take with me some sweet or salt biscuits smile ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by meme
I've been asking what is the main attraction of the area ? I've been to quite a few european cities (copenhagan; paris, london, amsterdam, florence, ...) but i must admit i know quite little about the area (other than what one can find easily on the web). I must admit that of the cities above I very much liked amsterdam and prague and was less fond of paris (paris is huge - felt very awkward). I'm the sort that like to start in one corner of the city and walk to the other corner exploring the cats in the alley as they say (and at times literally).

Both the cities of Bruges and Ghent are really beautiful. None of them are the size of Prague, London or Paris, but they so much to see and the weather is superb right now

enthusiast
enthusiast
@joram yes something like that, i'm afraid they won't show it on TV, but we should be able to figure something like that out..

like watching soccer..only less stupid =p

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dlux
I'm a fascist because I want a.... democratic vote? Or because I think that it might be better it Larian chooses who should go? LOL

And somebody said that I should change my name to "Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist". lol, now the insults are getting real good.
You sir, are a completely childish, selfish and raging troll. But I have to admit, it is quite funny watching you rage. hehe

Read Animal Farm. I called you a fascist because you obviously think (out loud) some weresheep are better than others to represent the Weresheep. Also did you know Hitler got elected through democratic voting? Strange how you forgot about that when opposing democratic voting to fascism. Ever heard of the term populism, btw? I doubt it.

I think the name would suit you given how you have been blindly defending your candidate of preference in this thread. It's not even an insult if you think about it.

Also I notice how you always redirect whatever I said first. Like I called you immature, so you call me childish. I mentioned trolling, so you call me a troll. A sign of sheer inability to come up with any proper arguments, because you don't have any. You lost the debate. So all that is left is trolling. Clearly, we're done here, dlux.

I'm also waiting for the first person to back your voting system up. Most people seem to want a ballot. Probably because all of their chances to go to the party are so slim they turned into selfish trolls that want ballots.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Ghent has a lot of canals and bruges is called venice of the north, lots of historic buildings and medieval remnants if you dig that ..and big enough but not TOO big which is important i think

edit: woot passed my 100th post..hmm..when does it change?i don't even see adept in this list =D

according to this
0 stranger
25 apprentice
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran

I should be member now

but hey if swer can't even get his original account working on this forum xD I don't have too much hope horsey

Last edited by dwelfusius; 24/04/13 08:40 PM.

addict
addict
@dlux/footbarry81 pls calm down if you have any problems discuss is per pm (the smarter one gives up)

journeyman
journeyman
the 1st one or second one? 1st seems cooler but maybe far fetched?although it is friday:) second one seems so feasable..actually twitch will already be like that a bit, but more confined to woos or a simult. teamchat would be cool..

I was referring to the first one: a meetup. But web could be cool too.

stranger
stranger
@joram yes something like that, i'm afraid they won't show it on TV, but we should be able to figure something like that out..

like watching soccer..only less stupid =p

Yea I don't really know a bar that would want to do that in Ghent. If someone had a beamer perhaps we could set up shop in Larians front yard smile

(And boo you for dissing on Football)

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Ghent has a lot of canals and bruges is called venice of the north, lots of historic buildings and medieval remnants if you dig that ..and big enough but not TOO big which is important i think

lets not forget awesome bars

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard