Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
addict
addict
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Guys and gals, this thread is a complete mess. It's a pain in the ass to read that many comments with that little reasonable content.

Just saw your post.

Don't read it, practically only garbage has been posted. I tried to get my point over and only got into a fight.

Tell larian that a democratic vote is impossible, they will have to choose themselves.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Foobarry now you're actually trying to pick a fight yourself. So cut it please.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Blackfalcon
Where exactly did i said i don't trust him ? I just don't want him to get into inevitable trouble and flak he might get because of this.

You know, this questioning whether other people will complain about LC afterwards doesn't ooze trust.

If everybody on here agrees LC is the one to decide, then they basically agree they won't complain about it afterwards. That's how a random ballot work, at least among adult people with some sense of responsibility. You don't shoot at the one drawing the sticks.

Frankly, I don't see why this is so hard. All weresheep have paid their $6. All of them are entitled to whatever spoils Larian has in store for us. This is just one of the spoils. Let's divide it among equals, as equals.

Just let LC do the ballot and get this over with.

Last edited by foobarry81; 24/04/13 09:40 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
speak for yourself my comments were top notch *insert sarcasm here*

^^

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Originally Posted by foobarry81
Where exactly did i said i don't trust him ? I just don't want him to get into inevitable trouble and flak he might get because of this.

You know, this questioning whether other people will complain about LC afterwards doesn't ooze trust.

If everybody on here agrees LC is the one to decide, then they basically agree they won't complain about it afterwards. That's how a random ballot work, at least among adult people with some sense of responsibility. You don't shoot at the one drawing the sticks.

No you don't but when there is tons of flak you're bound to be accused of some shit. So all I'm saying is I'm not going to suggest LC getting into this for the sake of someone else getting clean. He did enough as it is and I'd rather have him enjoying his time here over even a slim chance someone somewhere going bananas. That's all a personal stand as I already stated. It's ultimately up to him to decide if he is up for the risk or not and he got at least my full support, even tho it means close to nothing.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I will sort something out to make a "fair random ballot"....

But first we need the list of prospects again:

- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd
- Foobary81

Anyony missing here (or don't want to anymore)?

WOOS
addict
addict
@Blackfalcon:
Try to ignore the troll. Don't make the same mistake I did. He is just raging bigot.

journeyman
journeyman
I will sort something out to make a "fair random ballot"....

But first we need the list of prospects again:

- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd
- Foobary81

Anyony missing here (or don't want to anymore)?

(For the 4th time,) I don't want to go to the party anymore. All I want is that this is done in a fair way.

enthusiast
enthusiast
who is estrogen and are you z woman? laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Joram
Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?

Eh, was gonna offer a location but realized I can't darken my living room, so beamer likely won't work very well (and I don't own a tv). Or I'd have to rush to Ikea for curtains or something wink

unfortunately .. BUT guys, friday will be a rainy day, so dark enough I believe ... I'm in for a meeting ! smile Do you live in Ghent BlackDragon? Or .. ?

Yes, about 5min from the Gent St. Pieters railway station, so plenty easy to reach smile

EDIT: 5min on foot, that is wink

Last edited by theBlackDragon; 24/04/13 09:45 PM.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Dlux cut the naming too please.

Anyways guys good luck to those that got a chance to go to Larian's office I'm off for the night.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

Anyone missing on the list?

WOOS
addict
addict
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

And Dwelfusius is the only girl, I think she should go with and not be part of the ballot. Just my opinion though...

Last edited by dlux; 24/04/13 09:48 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
No you don't but when there is tons of flak you're bound to be accused of some shit. So all I'm saying is I'm not going to suggest LC getting into this for the sake of someone else getting clean. He did enough as it is and I'd rather have him enjoying his time here over even a slim chance someone somewhere going bananas. That's all a personal stand as I already stated. It's ultimately up to him to decide if he is up for the risk or not and he got at least my full support, even tho it means close to nothing.

I think LC's a big guy. Also lots of reasonable people on here. I'm sure they will stand by LC if ever things turn ugly.

I think a vote could be a lot worse actually, because some people have already shown their bias towards some candidates on here, before the method was even decided on.

veteran
veteran
LS* will do the vote themself I suppose and pick up the most evil wheresheep of Bellegar,
the one that was roaming the Fiery Hot Hell !!
Then they let the "Bellegar Dice" do the dirty work !
evil

Sorry, I was kidding ! The vote is not done already! Unfortunately !
But I can't resist to tease you all ! :hihi:
That's the "Bellegar in me", so sorry ! shame

*LS : Larian Studios

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
enthusiast
I ofc would like there to be a chica (sorry larian but appart from mire it's been quite a saussage fest) but i know that qounds extremely biased coming from me (even if there were like 10 other girls i'ld still like it , even if that meant 1/11 chance) but if this is a cause of too much friction maybe it's not worth it (the female pass i mean)

pfoe typing is hard ,why don't i have an illuminating keyboard

@dlux how fo you get the cat?

Last edited by dwelfusius; 24/04/13 09:51 PM.

stranger
stranger
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

If I recall correctly Garod, Estrogen, Dexyd could or didn't want to come (not suprsure tho)

addict
addict
@dwelfusius:
Do you mean there is another girl? I must have missed that, because I was too busy spilling blood.... ^^

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dlux
And Dwelfusius is the only girl, I think she should go with and not be part of the ballot. Just my opinion though...

Nice edit. ;-) Why did you delete that all of a sudden? Nothing wrong with it, was there?

enthusiast
enthusiast
nono not that I know of, but i mean , me saying i would like a girl there is kind of..coloured since I'm afaik the only girl in the list..just saying that even if i were not the only one, i would still want it cheer any girl there i mean, not specifically me..

but if you have to/want to pick a girl .. laugh party

Last edited by dwelfusius; 24/04/13 09:56 PM.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard