Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
I like the weresheep party @Ghent idea. We have one day to organise. Did someone move this already to a separate thread?

Weresheep of Original Sin: Facebook | homepage (WIP wink )
sheep is the plural of sheep oops
addict
addict
Oh ok. ^^

I still think that 1 guy and 1 girl should go. You are just lucky that you are the only girl. smile

But it is not my decision, I just hope Larian sees it the same way though. laugh

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dlux
Oh ok. ^^

I still think that 1 guy and 1 girl should go. You are just lucky that you are the only girl. smile

But it is not my decision, I just hope Larian sees it the same way though. laugh

Larian doesn't care. They just want 2 weresheep at their party.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Ticlimax
Originally Posted by LordCrash
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

Anyone missing on the list?

If I recall correctly Garod, Estrogen, Dexyd could or didn't want to come (not suprsure tho)

Puh, do I really have to read all comments again for a confirmation..... jawdrop

Anyway, the list will be open for new people until tomorrow afternoon. I will type all names in list a and process that list by a random generator which will make a new list with names in a random order. The first two names of the list will get the tickets for the wrap-up party. And I will tape that whole randomization process and upload the video to my youtube account, so everybody can take a look for him/herself.

Any opposing views on that (I hardly dare to ask....)

Last edited by LordCrash; 24/04/13 10:02 PM.

WOOS
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Robrecht
I like the weresheep party @Ghent idea. We have one day to organise. Did someone move this already to a separate thread?

Yeah, we need a separate thread.

stranger
stranger
Have back up names ready in case you can't reach someone in time so that they can confirm they'll be there!

journeyman
journeyman

To me the video isn't needed, but if you think it's for the best, then please do. Thanks for willing to do this, LC.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Ticlimax
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

Anyone missing on the list?

If I recall correctly Garod, Estrogen, Dexyd could or didn't want to come (not suprsure tho)

Puh, do I really have to read all comments again for a confirmation..... jawdrop

Anyway, the list will be open for new people until tomorrow afternoon. I will type all names in list a and process that list by a random generator which will make a new list with names in a random order. The first two names of the list will get the tickets for the wrap-up party. And I will tape that whole randomization process and upload the video to my youtube account, so everybody can take a look for him/herself.

Yeah, I was just gonna...
...mess with you, but I can't think of any creative ways. I r sad now frown

But I do have faith in our sheepish Overlord Crash, may his court last forever (err, wait... ;))

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
addict
addict

Yeah, you filmed it until you had a positive outcome. Or you hacked the script. Something like that. lol

Too bad you can't roll dice in this forum. ^^

Anyway, don't make it so hard on yourself. Just give Larian the list and tell them to pump it into a random generator themselves. Goes quickly and easily.

old hand
old hand
If he post randomize list and peopel at the top can't make it then the next person in the list can take their place.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Robrecht

Hi Robrecht,

I can come and BlackDragon lives only 5 minutes from the train station Gent St Pieters ...
BlackDragon, what do you think ? Possible the meeting take place at your home or do you prefer just to meet eachother at the train station at 13 hour (or earlier - later?) ?

Just a suggestion wink
PS: And now I gonna sleep smile
Till later ! wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
Fine let's redirect this thread to a possible Ghent meeting tomorrow. We'll see who won tomorrow.

enthusiast
enthusiast
so no fix f/m then ? too bad.. off to bed now sleep tight men..maybe someone make thread for BU party?

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
old hand
old hand
I'm anti-sheep but maybe one day I will fly to Ghent. Pity it is too late for flower season this year.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Thread closed -> new thread: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=464120&#Post464120

Please only follow the instructions in the new thread in order to find two emissaries in the short time.... wink

@ Mod/Admin: Please close this thread.

Last edited by LordCrash; 24/04/13 10:16 PM.

WOOS
Support
Support

Dwelfusius
The forum post names and numbers were changed, but the FAQ not updated. See Choose your avatar and Forum Classes.

LordCrash
Consider it closed.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard