Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Eryn will get a T-Shirt in any case (I already announced it!)

It would be cool if I could get another shirt for Khanach, I'll see what I can do. smile

Thanks to everyone for your participation, I think it was a funny game. claphands

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Wow LC thats awesome. I still can´t quite believe it. Thought i would fall short because of the $1.0M reached announcement. But at the same time i was just happy Larian would be able to create the game they and we longed for.

Now i keep my fingers crossed for Khanach (and i really think you deserve one to for all your dedication)!

stranger
stranger
That'd be SOOOOOOOOO cool!!! : D
I'm OK with whatever Larian decides. They are already providing me with a game that (and I quote) "IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!". And the best part is that I don't need to deal with the bad karma, because, let's face it, betting for 999k was a risky move in that regard.
And btw, thank you for all the time and effort you put into this community (and others). If you keep like this, I might start asking for stuff signed by LC thankyou

PS: And congrats again, Eryn. Enjoy your t-shirt! laugh

Alhtough it would be awfully nice if you got a signed t-shirt as well, Khanach. Twice the joy for the weresheep community! laugh

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard