Still listen to it every single day

Butler at WoOS - Weresheeps unite!
S
shd Offline
stranger
stranger
S
Thank you Kirill for your music.
The funny thing is, i discovered divinity series AFTER listening the soundtrack. I liked the music so much, that I actually bought the series. Because I love true RPGs it was double fun smile

Emotions that your music brings, made me almost cry (i'm a male - i'm not crying!), dreaming and for this moments i were happiest person in the world. As I cannot express what i felt in any language (especially english...) I'll stop now.

You're one of the authors which made most of my favourite top-tracks. And music is quite important thing for me so... I hope you get the point, that your "work" made a huge impact on some souls out there.

I was going to post above on your webpage comments a while ago, however this thread is the 'ok' place for that. Maybe you'll read it someday smile

All the best,
Mariusz Gliwiński

enthusiast
enthusiast
The music is bad in the last minutes of TB's video. I'm thinking its the quality of the music due to transferring of files, or Kirill really needs an ORCHESTRA!

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
veteran
veteran
No, it's not bad at all. Remember it's an unfinished sketch, and even Kirill's unfinished sketches are memorable.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Ah, I see. I really like the version on 2:15 on the link you've provided.

Coming back to the music in TB's viedeo. It sounded like out from a keyboard keys so I really prefer kirill to get an orchestra. I also didn't like the humming at the beginning. It was off or something.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by henryv

Coming back to the music in TB's viedeo. It sounded like out from a keyboard keys so I really prefer kirill to get an orchestra. I also didn't like the humming at the beginning. It was off or something.

Sketch = Pre-Alpha

Don't fool around, mate... rpg008

WOOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Originally Posted by henryv

Sketch = Pre-Alpha

Don't fool around, mate... rpg008

I love the flute sound though. Is there a news regarding the use of the orchestra stretch goal to D:OS? They only said that Kiriill will get an orchestra.

stranger
stranger
Thank you for your gift, imagination, and skill!

The Old Timer's Guild
Kickstarter supporter: The Box Collector+Weresheep support
Thank you, Kirill! There can be only one...

You're the best. I'm over the moon smile

Now, get cracking, there are more songs to write.

(I couldn't resist making those jokes)

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Indira Weresheep

Now, get cracking

I see what you did there...

Last edited by Rod Lightning; 27/04/13 11:41 AM.

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
Happy birthday, Rod Lightning!

Glad you did, I hope you didn't miss "over the MOON" either. wink

Also, I've taken the liberty of adding you to me buddy list here.

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
enthusiast
enthusiast
http://pokrovsky.hosthazard.com/

How can I buy your music Kirill Digitally? I really like romantic on the road album.

Support
Support

Did you check his website and blog? I don't see any obvious links to purchase any music, but if it available anywhere (other than the stuff you can download for free), you'd think he would mention it somewhere.

stranger
stranger
You know what to do: http://to.ly/l8qp

enthusiast
enthusiast
I have all of his songs, you can download them from his website..I searched a way to buy em but..well..didn't really find any?Now i have ost of DD and BD gotten free with the games, so I have em in abundance.I would like to share but erm..don't want to do something illegal with his work..Have you tried downing from the site itself?

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
I have all of his songs, you can download them from his website..I searched a way to buy em but..well..didn't really find any?Now i have ost of DD and BD gotten free with the games, so I have em in abundance.I would like to share but erm..don't want to do something illegal with his work..Have you tried downing from the site itself?

I personally can't wait for this:

"To celebrate this goal, ALL our Kickstarter backers will receive a free digital copy of a very unique Divinity audio CD with remastered and remixed music from "Beyond Divinity" and "Divine Divinity"."

I'm just a man smile
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by dwelfusius

I'm already aware of the download for free from his site except for the Divinity series which, when clicked, will pop out an "forbidden" page. I just gave the link from the previous posts. I just want to support the artist that's why I'm buying if it's available. I'll probably browse the link raze gave.

Last edited by henryv; 28/04/13 02:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard